- Liaise with Project Management
- Consult on the design and fit out
- Communications and IT infrastructure set up
- Cloud services and practice software
- Co-ordinate accountancy systems
- Accreditation support and services
- HR and staff training
- Billing services
- Transcription services
- Administration development, including policy and procedures
- Website design and management
We consult with Practitioners about all aspects of their private practice and have a support network of industry experts around us to ensure that your every need is catered for.
When setting up in private practice, there are a number of things that you need to consider. As this is a huge responsibility and investment, here is a handy checklist to help you plan, and ensure you don’t miss anything important.